Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Login one time provides the ability to email one-time login links to users.
[user:login-one-time]token on user events.
[comment:login-one-time]token for node author on comment event.
- User profile - "Send login one time link" button.
- VBO - Create a view and send login links to the view. Checkout View Reference for ideas on how to embed views.
- Block - Select a user and send the link. You can use this block in nodes as a CCK field using Block Reference.
- PHP - Print a button in a template or directly send the emails using the functions described in the README.
The module's config allows changing of the paths that users land on, link expiry duration and more.
You can use String Overrides to modify the name in the UI and messages shown by this module.
Maintained by Maedi who is available for professional support and development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 1,771 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,125
- Last modified: December 28, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.