Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Localizer module extends Drupal's ability to handle human languages. It provides control over a site's user interface language, the ability to enter and control content in multiple languages, and the ability to display the correct language content needed. The module has been designed so that only the features needed for a particular site need be implemented.
Localizer allows translation of the following system objects:
- System settings (variables)
This project has been stopped and will not be ported to any new Drupal version.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Multilingual
- Downloads: 19,626
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!