Give the gift of Drupal. All merchandise is 50% off through 2016.
This module installs a new block that you may put wherever you like.
The block has some configuration options which need to be filled in before the block will work. Just click the 'Configure' link in the Blocks page. The important one is the path to your LiveZilla installation.
You will still need to install LiveZilla as usual. LiveZilla can be downloaded for free from here: http://www.livezilla.net/home/en/
This module is meant to replace the 'Paste the Button Code to your Website' step. In addition, this module detects when a user is logged in and uses their username and email address automatically in LiveZilla, helping you to see who is on your site.
This module also fixes a CSS issue with the 'Invite to Chat' popup avatar image. Enjoy!
Maintained and Donated by: Leighton Whiting - MoneyScripts.net http://www.moneyscripts.net
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 40 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,532
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.