Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
LiveReload is a Desktop app + Safari/Chrome/Firefox extension that:
- Automatically reloads a page when any other file changes (html, image, server-side script, etc).
1. LiveReload adds livereloads livereload.js to your page. Make sure you have the latest version of livereload in order to make this work. This will make the browserextention obsolte and adds livereload functuallity to iOS devices.
2. You can make LiveReload look for
<link> tags; Drupal 7 uses
<style> tags with
This module uses
hook_css_alter() to override that behavior.
Livereload should only be used in development.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 148 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,340
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.