Once installed (see README in the archive) you (or any user who can post) can add an embedded href link to any node using the syntax (where N is a number, and NNN is a node id):
Parameters follow the part and are comma separated name="value" pairs:
[node:NNN,title="Original version of the picture"]
MultiLink (http://drupal.org/project/multilink) supports LInk Node, so if someone is viewing in another language it gets converted to [node:101] or whatever the correct node is for the translated version automatically.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 664 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,806
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.