Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Once installed (see README in the archive) you (or any user who can post) can add an embedded href link to any node using the syntax (where N is a number, and NNN is a node id):
Parameters follow the part and are comma separated name="value" pairs:
[node:NNN,title="Original version of the picture"]
MultiLink (http://drupal.org/project/multilink) supports LInk Node, so if someone is viewing in another language it gets converted to [node:101] or whatever the correct node is for the translated version automatically.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 644 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 13,862
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.