This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- File an issue in the queue with a patch to fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the unsupported project process.
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
Displays your Terms & Conditions to users who want to register, and requires that they accept the T&C before their registration is accepted.
If T&Cs are changed users with an existing account will be asked to accept the new version, and will not be able to log in until they have.
Terms & Conditions can be displayed as styled text, or in a scroll box.
T&Cs are included on user account edit forms.
Automatically creates a T&Cs page at /legal.
Each acceptance of the T&Cs is recorded. The information is displayed on the Legal administration pages (requires Views module).
Additional checkboxes can be added which must be accepted, e.g. [X ] I am over 18
Notes can be added to each version of the T&Cs explaining the changes that have been made, these are displayed to users who are asked to accept new versions of the T&Cs (if they accepted a previous version).
Each version of the T&Cs can now be translated into whatever languages the site is set up for.
Versions & Revisions
Creating a new version will ask all users to accept the new T&Cs, and keep a record of which version/language/revision was accepted and when it was accepted.
Every translation can have as many revisions as necessary, with each version + language having it's own revision audit.
When a revision is made only users that have previously accepted the T&Cs in that language, and new users, are asked to accept the new T&Cs. This is intended for improvements to the translation rather than changes to the actual terms and conditions being offered.
Integrates with Views, and ships with default Views for T&Cs history, and Users that have accepted - as they're Views you can customise to your requirements.
T&C text should only be entered by administrators or other highly trusted users. filter_xss_admin() is used to filter content for display, this is a very permissive XSS/HTML filter intended for admin-only use.
The Checkbox Validate module is required for Drupal 6.
- Drupal 5 to Drupal 6 Upgrade: Lullabot
- Internationalization features: Webwise Solutions
- ...have a feature you'd like to sponsor? Get in touch
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 13,468 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 177,079
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 12 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.