Want to freshen up your site with something a bit different? Leaflet More Maps adds over 20 attractive map styles to your site via Leaflet, the lightweight mobile-friendly library for interactive maps and markers. At the flick of a drop-down and without you having to download any map provider code, you can insert beautiful maps from a variety of providers such as Stamen (top), Thunderforest (2nd), Esri (3rd), Bing (bottom) as well as OpenWeatherMap and Yandex.Maps.
Or enjoy Google Maps without the Google Maps API ! This includes making the most of your high-res (Retina) displays. Read how the Lightness of Leaflet displays the brilliance of Google Maps in high-res.
Try this map demo, which is available through the included Leaflet Demo submodule for an instant showcase of all maps available on your system through Leaflet More Maps.
All available maps automatically show up in a drop-down list when:
- you format as a map a Geofield on a node or user (Leaflet module)
- you format as a map the output of a View (Leaflet and IP Geolocation Views and Maps modules)
Download and enable like any other Drupal module.
External libaries: none.
Configuration: none, unless you wish to assemble your own layers, which you easily can at .../admin/config/system/leaflet_more_maps.
Adding more maps
If you know of maps that you feel would be great to include in the Leaflet More Maps set, please let us know!
Related recommended modules
References and licensing terms
o OpenStreetMap (OpenSeaMap, OpenWeatherMap) copyright
o Stamen maps, Creative Commons license
o Google terms of service
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 7,141 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 39,393
- Last modified: March 8, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.