With this module you will be able to use your own MapBox map tiles in your map views through Leaflet module.
- Go to the module configuration page: Configuration -> Web Services -> Leaflet MapBox
- Give your map a label.
- Select the API version. API 4 is recommended.
- Copy and paste the Style URL from mapbox.com
- Copy and paste your access token from mapbox.com
- Add a zoom level and description and save.
- You should now be able to use your new mapbox style when creating leaflet views.
MapBox tile creation
- Create an account in MapBox
- Create a map following https://www.mapbox.com/help/getting-started-mapbox-studio-1
- Press Publish to save your map
- To find your map Style URL, see https://www.mapbox.com/help/getting-started-mapbox-studio-1/#styles.
Development is sponsored by Web Partners.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 667 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,580
- Last modified: March 9, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.