Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by jherencia on
With this module you will be able to use your own MapBox map tiles in your map views through Leaflet module.
- Go to the module configuration page: Configuration -> Web Services -> Leaflet MapBox
- Give your map a label.
- Select the API version. API 4 is recommended.
- Copy and paste the Style URL from mapbox.com
- Copy and paste your access token from mapbox.com
- Add a zoom level and description and save.
- You should now be able to use your new mapbox style when creating leaflet views.
MapBox tile creation
- Create an account in MapBox
- Create a map following https://www.mapbox.com/help/getting-started-mapbox-studio-1
- Press Publish to save your map
- To find your map Style URL, see https://www.mapbox.com/help/getting-started-mapbox-studio-1/#styles.
Development is sponsored by Web Partners.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Location
- Reported installs: 715 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,172
- Last modified: March 9, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.