Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by recrit on
LDAP Entry Reference module provides field type and an autocomplete field widget that references an LDAP entry with it's distinguished name.
- Field type to store LDAP distinguished names
- Autocomplete field widget that searches for LDAP entries
- Settings for
- LDAP search attribute - the attribute that the user will type and have autocompleted. Example: "cn"
- LDAP stored attribute - the attribute that will be stored in the text field. Example: "dn"
- Match types: "starts with", "contains"
- LDAP search plugins available
LDAP Server Compatibility
Currently only tested on OpenLDAP.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Organic Groups (OG), User Management
- Reported installs: 99 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,882
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.