Posted by recrit on
LDAP Entry Reference module provides field type and an autocomplete field widget that references an LDAP entry with it's distinguished name.
- Field type to store LDAP distinguished names
- Autocomplete field widget that searches for LDAP entries
- Settings for
- LDAP search attribute - the attribute that the user will type and have autocompleted. Example: "cn"
- LDAP stored attribute - the attribute that will be stored in the text field. Example: "dn"
- Match types: "starts with", "contains"
- LDAP search plugins available
LDAP Server Compatibility
Currently only tested on OpenLDAP.