LDAP Entry Reference module provides field type and an autocomplete field widget that references an LDAP entry with it's distinguished name.
- Field type to store LDAP distinguished names
- Autocomplete field widget that searches for LDAP entries
- Settings for
- LDAP search attribute - the attribute that the user will type and have autocompleted. Example: "cn"
- LDAP stored attribute - the attribute that will be stored in the text field. Example: "dn"
- Match types: "starts with", "contains"
- LDAP search plugins available
LDAP Server Compatibility
Currently only tested on OpenLDAP.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Fields, Organic Groups (OG), User Management
- Reported installs: 95 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,853
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.