- Provides a block with the information of all the shortcuts available
- Restrict shortcuts by pages or any other rule
- Add core actions, like create node, save node, cancel and go back to destination, etc.
- Keyboard shortcuts are now exportable objects and not nodes.
Please understand that the 7.x-2.x branch should NOT be used on a production site. Also, while this branch is in alpha, there will be no database upgrade support.
- Download the Mousetrap library and extract it in the libraries directory. Once extracted the path to mousetrap.js should be sites/all/libraries/mousetrap/mousetrap.js
- Download and install Keyboard Shortcut Utility, Ctools and Libraries API.
- To create a key binding, go to Configuration and click on "Keyboard shortcuts".
Try out 7.x-2.0-alpha1 on Simplytest.me
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 255 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,859
- Last modified: August 17, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.