Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Notice: This module has not-insignificant known issues. We still use it on some sites and it provides some useful functionality, but using it and configuring it is not for the faint of heart. Very little maintenance is likely to go into this module so use at your own risk.
jsMap provides flexible, interactive maps that can be viewed with almost any web browser. You can display any shapes or maps for which you can find SVG data (wikipedia is a good resource for SVGs: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Blank_maps). Map shape data is stored in entities, and Field API integration is provided to allow the shape data to be related to any fieldable entity (nodes, taxonomy terms, etc.). A Views style plugin allows the flexible display of that map data including dynamic color-coding, hover states, and overlays populated by your views fields.
This module uses Raphael JS to render the maps for maximum compatibility across browsers and devices (including iOS and Android).
Can be seen in action here: http://www.freedomhouse.org/
Sponsored by Forum One Communications
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display, Fields, Views
- Reported installs: 81 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,193
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.