This module simply places Interface in a central location with one command that can be called by any module that wants to use the library.
A module or theme should simply call:
If you are adding this code from your theme, you should place this line in the
_phptemplate_variables() function within your template.php file.
The function takes no arguments and returns no value, but it will include interface.js on the page.
More information about Interface can be found at http://interface.eyecon.ro/ along with complete documentation.
The Interface library included here depends on JQuery version 1.1.x. Drupal 5 comes with version 1.0.1, so this module requires the JQuery Update to be installed, enabled, and configured.
There's probably not any reason to install this module unless another module asks for it, you are writing your own Interface-based module, or you are adding Interface effects to your theme. Contrib modules that use the Interface library include:
- Message Effects - add eye-catching effects to Drupal messages
- Interface Sortable - sortable list form element
- Jquery Drag Drop Blocks - draggable blocks
Note: The jQuery Interface library itself has been abandoned and is no longer maintained. Please look at JQuery UI as a more modern alternative.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Developer, Utility
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,181
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.