This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module uses custom jquery + css + html to replace a standard drupal single dropdown with css-driven dropdown that has much more flexibility with styling than the default browser select element.
Also included in this module is a sub module called "Jquery dropdown jump." All you do is add the class "jquery_dropdown_jump" and it clicks the submit button for you when an item is selected from our CSS dropdown. Also to hide any submit button all you do is give it a class of "jquery_dropdown." Sound fun? Great!
This module is sponsored by http://mediacurrent.com.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Reported installs: 49 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,747
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.