This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Development is being sponsored by Babson College.
This module integrates your Drupal installation with any XMPP (Jabber) account. User's email addresses are associated with their xmpp (jabber) jids (their chat handles). The module creates a roster from your current jabber roster for the account you login with and also constructs a roster based on organic group membership for the groups you are a part of.
We are currently integrating this module with Google's GTalk which is an XMPP compatible service, but Jabber can work without a problem with any XMPP service -- including Facebook, AIM, etc.
This module has been tested with a Punjab Bosh connection manager (https://github.com/twonds/punjab)
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,033
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.