This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Apple's podcasting specifications add several channel and item elements to RSS feeds. The iTunes module allows a podcaster to associate the item level information with nodes and the channel level information with a View.
A default view is included but disabled by default. You can either clone it or modify it to suit your needs. This module doesn't handle the specifics of associating files with nodes, for that you'll need to use FileField module, Embedded Media Field module or Audio module.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Media, Third-party Integration, Views
- Reported installs: 156 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,056
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.