Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This filter provides a simplified, wiki-like syntax for linking to articles or search results on many commonly-used internet reference websites.
For example, [[w:public relations]] can create a hyperlink to the Wikipedia encyclopedia article on public relations; [[dict:public relations]] links to a dictionary definition of the term; and [[google:public relations]] links to a Google search on the phrase. The module also enables easy linking to a thesaurus and eBay, and additional resources can be custom-added as desired. It uses the same "interwiki" table as the MediaWiki software that powers Wikipedia, dKosopedia, and a number of other popular wikis.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 54 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,784
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.