This is a very simple module that integrates with Instagram and creates a block containing your most recent instagram posts.
The block's configuration page lets you choose how many posts and what size they should appear in the block. The images are individually exposed to the drupal theme layer, so developers have access to an all of the variables provided by the instagram api should they choose to extent the block. For more informations see the instagram developer pages: http://instagram.com/developer/endpoints/users/#get_users_media_recent
This module depends on php curl commands to parse the information from instagram and thus has a dependency on php5-curl.
Register with Instagram
You will need to register a client with the Instagram developer platform:
For more information on how to authenticate with Instagram read the following documentation:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content Display, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 5,632 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,596
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 10 June 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.