The inactive_user module provides Drupal administrators with a way to automatically manage inactive user accounts. This module has two goals: to help keep users coming back to your site by reminding them when they've been away for a configurable period of time, and to cleanup unused accounts.
After configurable periods of inactivity, one or more of the following actions can be automatically taken:
- send an email to the user
- send an email to the site administrator(s)1
- block the account (a warning can first be issued)
- optionally notify user and/or site administrator(s)1 that account was blocked
- delete the account (a warning can first be issued)
- optionally notify user and/or site administrator(s)1 that account was deleted
All events triggered by this module are logged via the watchdog.
1 Multiple administrator e-mail addresses can be configured on the settings page (new feature in 4.7)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, User Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 648 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 79,802
- Last modified: May 22, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.