This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Imagefield Import allows users with the proper permissions to import a large number of images into a CCK content type which contains a filefield or an imagefield.
The module can grab titles and descriptions using EXIF or IPTC.
It is possible to set taxonomy term associations and CCK field values during the import.
In spite of the name, this module also supports normal file fields. You can use this to create a bunch of nodes with attached files.
Note: To use this module you must be able to upload images to your server via FTP, SCP, or other methods.
Note: Be aware of possible ImageField conflicts with the Image module.
This module requires the FileField and CCK modules.
Current development and maintenance is made possible in part by Peytz & Co.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), File Management
- Reported installs: 378 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 24,098
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.