Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by attiks on
This module will optimize the file size of the generated images and can be used in 2 ways
- As an image effect, but this can slow down the generation of the image style
- [prefered way] As a drush command
drush image-optimize-effect-all, this will optimize all image styles that aren't optimized yet.
Warnings (when used as image effect)
- Only tested on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Converting an image can take some seconds to complete
This module adds 3 new image effects:
- pngquant to optimize png files.
- imgmin to optimize all image files, but it works best for jpg files.
- save an image as interlaces.
Code re-used from imagemagick
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 122 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,510
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.