Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Posted by attiks on
This module will optimize the file size of the generated images and can be used in 2 ways
- As an image effect, but this can slow down the generation of the image style
- [prefered way] As a drush command
drush image-optimize-effect-all, this will optimize all image styles that aren't optimized yet.
Warnings (when used as image effect)
- Only tested on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS
- Converting an image can take some seconds to complete
This module adds 3 new image effects:
- pngquant to optimize png files.
- imgmin to optimize all image files, but it works best for jpg files.
- save an image as interlaces.
Code re-used from imagemagick
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 120 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,184
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.