Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module allow inserting icons near file-links and in the Administration section pages (with Garland Theme, maybe with other still works nice). Icons are added in "pure CSS": no theming functions overrides and no HTML added in your theme (let browser do the hard part ;) ).
Where are the Admin Icons?? Admin icons have been removed due a GPL issue. You can download a icon-set package on my blog here: thepanz.netsons.org or using drusk make (makefile is included in latest 7.x branch) as described below for Drupal7.
You can choose to display icons:
- in the Administration section (more user-friendly)
- nearby well-know files type links (.doc, .txt, ...)
- nearby well-know protocols links (mailto: , skype: , ..)
For a list of Iconized Modules read "readme.txt" or my Blog post.
To use this modules your Browser must support CSS1/2 and PNG transparency, read also about specific techniques requirements from their own pages.
Drupal 7 branch
The new D7 release features a new functionality to override the default Drupal file filed icons: the new mimetypes should be placed in the "mimetypes" module folder.
The new icons for Drupal7 release can be download form http://thepanz.netsons.org/post/drupal-iconizer-module-d7-icons or using drush make with the following commands:
drush dl iconizer-1.x-dev drush make sites/all/modules/iconizer/iconizer.make --no-core
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,609 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,275
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.