HTTP/2 Server Push for Drupal 8. All CSS & JS assets automatically use Server Push.
Install it and it works. There's no configuration, no UI.
What’s the benefit of Server Push?
Server Push potentially allows the server to avoid this round trip of delay by “pushing” the responses it thinks the client will need into its cache.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 44 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 498
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: March 13, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.