Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module tidies Drupal's HTML output with HTML Tidy by optionally sanitizing it when it is saved or when it is displayed, like a traditional input formatter. Missing and mis-ordered tag components are replaced and reordered automatically so that user input doesn't break site structure with open tags and the like.
User interface configuration supports:
- Code indenting: Automatically format HTML for easier reading, or strip indenting for proper parsing and display in the less compliant browsers.
- Word wrapping: Automatically wrap lines in an intelligent fashion once they get to a specified length
- Info/Warning/Error information: Optionally appended to pages and includes details about the wrong HTML attributes and W3C validation info.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors
- Reported installs: 794 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,230
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: September 2, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.