Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is in development. Its purpose is to allow inter-communication between Aegir servers (to address the "smart nodes" use case). The point is to centralize information to facilitate management of multiple servers.
We use hosting_services and 2-legged OAuth. You can use hosting_network_node to get the right OAuth configuration, afterwards you'll have to add an OAuth consumer to a user (presumably admin).
This article acts as a quickstart guide if you want to test this module.
- Abridged summary of current features:
- Provides a network overview/dashboard, with platforms and recent tasks for each network node.
- Provides the standard task list for each remote site and platform.
- Allows running some tasks on remote servers.
- Allows viewing the task log of remote tasks.
- Displays a login link to a remote site through the standard Reset Password task.
- Displays a direct link to the login page of each server.
- Provides a standarized feature for the remote server configuration (Aegir Network Node)
- Provides a server type to register the OAuth Network Node server type.
- Wishlist (see code for todos):
- Revamp server overview: Horizontal display
- Add task info to task log page.
- Allow direct login through OAuth2 Login or OAuth2 Authentication
There is a known bug with locked remote platforms not appearing in the overview.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Multisite, Other
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 324
- Last modified: April 11, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!