Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Posted by Jon Pugh on
Hosting Logs is a simple add-on for the Aegir Hosting System front-end that does four things:
- Makes a site's apache error log visible at http://hostmaster/node/123/logs/errors
- Makes a site's watchdog log visible at http://hostmaster/node/123/logs/dblog
- Makes the Git commit log for a site or platform repository visible at http://hostmaster/node/123/logs/git
- Can expose the apache error log at http://aegirhostedsite/error.log
Provision Logs (Only for 6.x-1.x and 6.x-2.x, 7.x-3.x has it included.)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 117 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 7,140
- Last modified: July 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.