This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Gives the ability to create CCK fields which have no input fields.
This gives developers the ability to use CCK to create fields and make use of of all the back end integration such as views, tokens etc.
Supported following field types
- Text field
- Number fields - (integer, decimal, and float)
- Node Reference
- User Reference
- Content Taxonomy
Hidden Widgets provides no user method of input into the system, but in association with standard CCK it will provide output, views and other things provided by CCK.
Hidden Widgets is different from Computed Field in that it is extremely light weight (only 2 functions) and provides no manipulation of content.
I have been using this for deleting fields from input, but retaining all historical data.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,015
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.