Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
For more information see: http://headjs.com/#theory
Simply put: It just works! (mostly)
As of version 2.0, the 6.x branch now requires Advanced CSS/JS Aggregation
Download & install the module, download the head.js library and copy it to sites/all/libraries. No further configuration is needed!
HeadJS is a plug-and-play module. Install it, adjust the optional settings and forget about it.
For bug reports and feature requests, please file an issue. Thanks!
If you want to use a script-loader but are unsure about head.js, check out LabJS.
The maintainer provides consulting services and paid development, e.g. for implementing a specific feature. Help improving the module and get in contact!
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 53 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 21,422
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.