Until Google launches an API for the Google+ Comments feature...
This module provides a custom block.
Once this block enabled, it will display the Google+ Comments form and people will be able to comment on your pages.
It's important to keep in mind that this is an unofficial way to add Google+ Comments and Google can always change the code or remove some features.
Current D6 & D7 features:
- Automatically translate the interface according to the site language.
- Width is automatically calculated from the parent's div.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content
- Reported installs: 141 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,597
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.