Google Places API integration for Drupal. Important reads:
How it works
This module provides a Google Places field that you can add to your content type(s). This is essentially a text field that just holds onto the Place ID.
Once the Place ID is entered and your node is saved, this module makes a call to the Google Places API to fetch the Place details. When the data is returned from Google, it is cached inside other fields on your content type:
This allows you to fully utilize the power of these popular fields, alongside Google Places data. Plus it automatically purges the data after a configurable amount of time, that way your site pulls in the latest data from Google.
Development sponsored by Frequenter.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, Location, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 896
- Last modified: November 27, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.