Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module lists the Google PageRank of your site on its status report page and in a block.
Google PageRank is a general representation of an internet page's popularity; it is primarily based on link popularity. Commonly the websites with a high PageRank value tend to have more traffic and higher positions in search engines (although many other factors are also taken into consideration.).
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,429
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.