Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Optimize your Drupal installation for the Google App Engine platform.
- App Engine mail service
- Cloud Storage
- Push Task Queues with hook_cron_queue_info() workers
- Drupal core patch (root/core.patch)
The two easiest ways to get everything needed are as follows.
All-in-one download (pick latest one)
If Drush make is preferred use either the drupal-full.make which includes other
recommended modules or drupal.make which includes core and this module.
$ drush make http://drupalcode.org/project/google_appengine.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/7.x-1.x:/root/drupal-full.make $ drush make http://drupalcode.org/project/google_appengine.git/blob_plain/refs/heads/7.x-1.x:/root/drupal.make
- For general App Engine (PHP) support please visit Stackoverflow
- For issues specific to this Drupal module please visit the issue queue
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 11 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,940
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.