Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
About this module
Goals is a gamification platform for your Drupal site. Using this module and Rules, you can quickly set up a custom gamification system for your site.
A goal is composed of a set of tasks which you want users to complete. A task is an individual or series of actions that must be completed within a specified time frame. For example, a Goal could be the "Getting Started" goal, where a user needs to:
- Log in to the site once per day for three consecutive days,
- Post a status message, and
- Make a Friend connection on the site.
When the goal is achieved, any number of things can be triggered with Rules, such as:
- Awarding userpoints.
- Awarding a user badge.
- Granting additional role(s).
Documentation & How-tos
Please post bug reports, support requests and feature requests to this module's issue queue.
If this module is critical for you or your business, please contact us and help support the ongoing further development of this module.
In Petto currently sponsors development and maintenance of this module.
This module was originally created and maintained with support from Duo Consulting.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Evaluation/Rating, Games and Amusements, User Management
- Reported installs: 158 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,283
- Last modified: July 29, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.