This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a simple input filter module. For example it'll change "gmap-addr: your address" into a URL that links to your address on Google Map. To enable, just go to "Site configuration" - "Input formats", and add it to your favorite input format. No other configuration needed. This is very useful if you simply want to add GMap URL in you node. This module is not comparable to the GMap module or the OpenLayers module.
Remember: use double quotes and the keyword gmap-addr to activate the filter.
For themers: please use the CSS class "gmap-addr" to customize the addresses.
Developed by Daniel Zhou
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Filters/Editors, Location
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 739
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.