GatherContent is an online platform for pulling together, editing, and reviewing website content with your clients and colleagues. It's a reliable alternative to emailing around Word documents and pasting content into your CMS. This plugin replaces that process of copying and pasting content and allows you to bulk import structured content, and then continue to update it in Drupal with a few clicks.
Connecting a powerful content production platform, to a powerful content publishing platform.
Installing our Drupal module on your site allows you to quickly pull over content from your GatherContent account to Drupal. Content can be imported as any sort of node content type. And you can choose to create new pages etc. or overwrite existing entities.
The module currently supports the following features:
- Import content from GatherContent
- Update content in Drupal from GatherContent
- Upload content from Drupal to GatherContent
- Multilingual support using Entity translation module
- Meta tag basic support
- Content hierarchy
- Drush support
This module isn’t backward compatible with older major versions of module and we don’t provide any upgrade path for it.
Drupal 8 module, replicating all the features of Drupal 7, is now live and ready to use. For Drupal 8 we bring extra support for:
- Entity reference fields referencing to taxonomy terms
- Date and datetime field
For both Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 we prepare API allowing you to modify data of imported or updated content in Drupal and content being published into GatherContent. Check our Events for Drupal 8 and hooks for Drupal 7.
We already have a list of exciting improvements we intend to make to our Drupal modules. These are listed below. Please let us know if you'd like to us to work on anything else!
- Import content into GatherContent
- Publish content to Drupal
- GatherContent OG - integration with Organic Groups for Drupal 7
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Import/Export, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 90 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,012
- Last modified: March 9, 2017
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.