This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Gallery Assist Comments (GAC) extends the Gallery Assist (GA) module with the comment functionality for gallery items.
In other words. GAC allows to comment gallery items.
The GAC functionality is not the standard comment function - implemented from the core comments.
GAC uses a simple comment feature.
- The comment function is different configurable for each GA content type.
- Allow user settings.
With this option it is possible to configure the comment function for every gallery.
- Allow nothing
- Allow enable/disable option
- Allow all settings
- Configurable comment form:
- Form position; Above, below, above and below.
- Nature of the display of the form; No styling, collapsible, collapsed or simple popup.
- Use extra input formats.
For different content types can be used different Input formats.
- Configurable character counter:
- Count down or count up
- Count lenght
- Configurable comment order
- Date - newest first
- Date - oldest first
- Command links for comments with respect to the current user's access permissions:
- GAC is fully RTL compatible.
- Highly themeable.
GAC comes with 10 templates. Most parts of comments are themeable.
The version 6.x-1.15-beta2 or higher of the GA module.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Evaluation/Rating
- Reported installs: 30 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,684
- Last modified: 28 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.