Adds a "forward this page" link to each node. This module allows users to email a specific node or other entity on your site to a friend. You can customize the link text and icon and choose the view modes on which the link appears. You can also customize the email template to match the rest of your site. The module includes a report on which pages are forwarded the most and a log of all forwarding activity. Integrations with Views, Display Suite and other modules are included.
Although not required for every use case, it is highly recommended that you install the Pathologic module and use it as the Filter on the Forward Settings page. This will ensure that any relative links are properly converted to the absolute links required for email. If you have broken links in your email this will most likely fix it.
The first Drupal 8 version of Forward was released concurrently with the initial Drupal 8 core release. Please read the Forward for Drupal 8 documentation page for information about the Drupal 8 version. This version is ready for use on production sites.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Community, Content, Mail, Other
- Reported installs: 8,466 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 140,698
- Last modified: September 16, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.