This module provides integration for the jQuery FooTable plugin for creating responsive tables. The FooTable plugin allows wide tables to appear as usual on large displays but on smaller screens it can hide certain columns within expanding and collapsing rows.
The FooTable module requires the following modules:
The FooTable plugin also requires atleast jQuery version 1.7 which requires either one of the following modules:
The 7.x-2.x release of the FooTable module also requires the following modules:
If you're using the standalone version of the FooTable plugin, you need to include the Font Awesome font in your project. The easiest way to do this is by installing the following module:
See the README file for detailed installation instructions.
- When creating a view, select the FooTable format.
- Click on the Settings link, under the Format section.
- Scroll down to the FooTable Settings section.
- Designate the column to be used for the Expandable column setting.
- Under the Collapsed Columns section, choose the "breakpoints" for which each column should be hidden.
This module would not be possible without the FooTable plugin itself. Thanks to Bradvin & Steveush for making it available and to all the others who helped inspire it.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3,638 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,302
- Last modified: August 31, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.