Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
FOAF module enables the following:
1. automatically import/synchronize profile information between any Drupal-powered sites
2. import profile information from external FOAF files
3. export a FOAF file based on a user's profile
For profile synchronization, when you login to site A using your account information from site B, your site A profile automatically gets filled with values from site B - presuming that both A and B have foaf.module
and drupal.module enabled
Foaf.module will also export your buddylist if buddylist.module is enabled.
The fields selected for this module are intended to conform to the FOAFNet specification.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Community, RDF
- Downloads: 1,762
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!