This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
An API module to provide integration with the GPL licensed Flowplayer for Flash video playback.
- Easily adds Flowplayer support to other systems
- Applying any configuration option is simple
- jQ module support
- Stripped down to just the API to provide an integration point for other modules
- Global custom styling options to change how it looks
To create Flowplayer elements, you can either use the
theme('flowplayer') function, or the
$video = theme('flowplayer', 'http://player-e7.simplecdn.net/flowplayer.flv'); $video2 = theme('flowplayer', array( 'clip' => array( 'url' => 'http://player-e7.simplecdn.net/flowplayer.flv', 'autoPlay' => FALSE, // Turn autoplay off ), ));
flowplayer_add requires you to already have the markup created.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Media, Third-party Integration, Utility
- Reported installs: 4,721 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 80,004
- Last modified: March 24, 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.