This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The FlickrUp module allows to upload photos to Flickr.
The module provides its own field type, widget and formatters.
It allow use Flickr photo as a field.
- Libraries API
- Galleria plugin
- Using the module is only possible on site accessible from the Internet, because Flickr sends authorization parameters using the domain of your site.
- Download and install the Libraries API module.
- Download phpFlickr library.Unpack and rename the library directory to "phpflickr" and place it inside the "sites/all/libraries" directory. Make sure the path to the file phpFlickr.php becomes: "sites/all/libraries/phpflickr/phpFlickr.php".
- Download Galleria plugin. Unpack and rename the plugin directory to "galleria" and place it inside the "sites/all/libraries" directory. Make sure the path to the plugin files becomes: "sites/all/libraries/galleria/galleria.js" and "sites/all/libraries/galleria/galleria.min.js".
Get Flickr API authorization information: API Key and API Secret from here. You should create a Flickr app. In the Authentication Flow set the following options:
- App Type: Web Application
- Callback URL: http://yourdomain/flickrup/auth
After that, return to the your Drupal site. Set the API Key and API Secret in module settings. Save settings.
Similar projects and how they are different
The main difference from the other similar modules is uploading photos to Flickr.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Fields, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,182
- Last modified: July 27, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.