This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Flickr Sync module downloads new photos from Flickr and creates Drupal nodes from them. The sync includes the title, description, tags (as Drupal taxonomy terms), and of course the image as a CCK imagefield upload.
This module does NOT provide any image gallery view or other theming.
This modules requires Flickr API module.
Differences between flickrsync and flickrrippr
The major difference is that flickrsync uses the CCK Imagefield, where Flickr Rippr doesn't. This allows for greater flexibility with other modules.
Drupal 5 version of this module will no longer be supported. So long, Drupal 5.x
Drupal 6 version is currently stable and under active development.
Drupal 7 version is currently not under active development. There is currently a beta 1 version of the module available. If you run into any issues, please post it and we will review your issue.
benshell: Initial development of 5.x & 6.x version
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Import/Export, Media
- Reported installs: 24 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,697
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.