Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Flickr Rippr reads flickr.com for users latest public photos, and turns these into content (nodes) on your drupal website.
You need only publish to flickr.com, and they will automagically appear on your drupal website after each cron run. Join this up with the Views module and make photo galleries, blocks, and other awesomes.
Example available on author's blog: http://coffee.geek.nz/photos
requires the Flickr API module.
- Import latest (or all) photos for a flickr user
- Multiple flickr accounts per drupal user
- syncs tags from flickr.com as terms in a drupal taxonomy vocab.
- syncs comments from flickr, saved as drupal comments
- Can be configured to only import photos with a chosen tag or tags
- Views Integration - photos, metadata, comments, tags, geo data, flickr accounts
- Import latest photos from flickr group (new, beta, nodes will be owned by anoymous)
- Configurable size of jpegs on teaser or full page view
- Option to save jpeg photo file locally on your sever instead of serving from flickr.com
- Import latest photos on hook_cron and/or manual update of individual accounts.
- Integration with Shadow Box module
- Imports geo data, display on google map
Features coming soon
- integration with Creative Commons module
- Importing sets
What's working in D7:
- the base module - Editing accounts, importing flickr content
- Geo location data import, but no display until gmap module updates to drupal 7
- Views integration (but no maps until gmap module updates to drupal 7
See also the Flickr Batch Import module for importing very large amounts of photos from Flick using the Drupal Batch API.
Please note: before modifying the output from this module, you should probably read Flickr's Community Guidelines http://www.flickr.com/guidelines.gne - which requires a link back to the photo on flickr.com
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Display, Import/Export, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 16 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 17,229
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.