Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Flickr Attach adds a fieldset to the node form allowing users to attach flickr images or albums.
Flickr Attach is configurable globally and by content type.
- Install and configure Flickr (settings on your site are at admin/settings/flickr). Even though it's optional for Flickr module, you must input a Default Flickr User ID for Flickr Attach to work properly.
- Install and enable Flickr Attach
- Voila: now you can attach a flickr image to your nodes. To disable Flickr Attach, use the Admin > Content Type > Edit Content Type form and uncheck the box "Yes, allow Flickr Image & Album Attachments" box in the Flickr Attach fieldset.
Note: "Flickr Attached" images will not show up in the node display by default. You will need to enable the flickr_attach block, or create a view.
Flickr Attach doesn't display flickr attach'd photo albums. The reason for this is that different users will find different ways in which they want to use flickr albums: some might want them in blocks, some might want them on the node view, etc. Flickr Attach leaves it up to block, theme, and module developers to make use of $node->flickr_attach['album'] property on flickr attach'd nodes.
Please note: flickr_attach expects that your images are organized in photosets.
Please seefor a usage example.
Flickr Attach module development is sponsored by Message Agency.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: No further development
- Module categories: Developer, Media, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,233
- Last modified: April 6, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.