This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Flexinode is a module that allows non-programmers to create new node types (flexible content types) in Drupal. Users can define the fields in the node edit form for their content type, and can either view the nodes as presented by the module or modify the presentation in their theme.
A tool very similar to flexinode which is supported for 5.x and 6.x and is likely to be included in core for Drupal 7.x is the CCK module. If you used Flexinode in the past and want to migrate to use CCK consider using the Flexiconvert project.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Content
- Downloads: 4,187
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.