Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module only provides support for Flag API VERSION 2.0!
This is a simple module that uses the Flag module API to add an additional flag type to allow you to flag taxonomy terms.
You can then use the flag in the same way you would with any of the other default flags. An example would be to display a list of the current user's flagged terms using Views.
For Drupal 7, Now Flag module.issue has been solved, then please use the main
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Taxonomy
- Reported installs: 64 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,300
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!