This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a simple module that uses the Flag module API to add an additional flag type to allow you to flag pages so you can bookmark any URL on your site including views, panels, administration pages or site contact page.
The module integrates with views so you can list the flagged pages. A block is created for each page flag you create to allow users to flag pages. Optionally, you can allow the user to override the link text when flagging a page otherwise the page title will be used.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Evaluation/Rating, Views
- Reported installs: 80 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,484
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.