Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module aims to provide the ability to edit File entities inline, as part of another form (such as nodes). This should enable the ability for reusable and site-wide editing of file properties, such as description, alt text, captions, bylines, etc.
- File entity
- File (part of core)
Configuration is on a per-field basis. So to configure this module, you must visit the "Manage Fields" tab for your content type (or taxonomy terms, comments, etc.) By default, all fields on all file types are displayed. If you want to make things like "description" and "alt text" global instead of per-usage, you should disable the built-in description and alt text fields and use those provided by a file type instead.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields, File Management, Media
- Reported installs: 1,672 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 10,914
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!