This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
The Field Report module creates a report page that lists all of the fields on the site, along with their label, description, field type, and what they are shared with, organized by entity type and bundle.
This should make it really easy to see how the fields are organized onto your site, and identify any that are missing descriptions or relevant labels, and find fields that could be shared but aren't, etc.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Fields
- Reported installs: 6 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 186
- Last modified: 20 May 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.