Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Field help helper module adds a link to entity configurable fields so that users with the appropriate permissions may easily edit the help text and label for a field in context of where the field displays.
- Editing help text and label
- Once a user's role is given the Edit field help text permission any user with that permission will be able to edit the help text or label of a configurable field without having access to administer fields.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration
- Reported installs: 65 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,338
- Last modified: March 16, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.