A feature module providing content types and services to allow the fetcher drush extension to retrieve lists of sites that can be deployed to your local development environment from a central Drupal site.
Add this to your drushrc.php
$options['fetcher']['info_fetcher.class'] = 'FetcherServices\InfoFetcher\FetcherServices';
$options['fetcher']['info_fetcher.config'] = array('host' => 'http://yoursite.com');
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Developer, Drush
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 898
- Last modified: October 13, 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.